arcoPlus® 6166 Reverso
Multicell polycarbonate panel for translucent roofing applications.
2 U.V. side protected.
arcoPlus® 6166 reverso is a modular system of co-extruded six-wall polycarbonate panels with a thickness of 16mm.
These are fixed to the existing structure using specific anchor brackets. The panels are joined together by a protected polycarbonate connector assembled using a click-on system, or by an aluminum connector, for a perfectly watertight seal.
- thickness – 16mm
- structure- 6 walls
- effective modular width – 600mm
- panel length – no limit
- colors available – see page 11 of our catalog
- Thermal insulation – 1.8 W/m2K
- U-Value (R=1/U) – 0.32
- Acoustic insulation – 20 dB
- Linear thermal expansion – 0.065 mm/m°C
- Temperature range – -40°C +120°C
- U.V. rays protection – 2 sides Coextrusion
- Fire reaction EN 13501 – EuroClass B-s1,d0
|Color||Light transmission (LT) %||Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC)||Shading coefficient (SC)|
❖ Easy and low-cost installation
❖ Light transmission
❖ Resistance to U.V. rays and to hail
❖ Heat insulation
❖ High load resistance
❖ 10-year limited warranty
❖ 100% Leak proof
❖ Curved Roofing